As a student at Lincoln we know you want an excellently resourced, comfortable and well-designed library. We provide this in the stunning Great Central Warehouse (GCW) Library, located at our Brayford Pool campus. A range of library facilities are also available at Holbeach.
There are a range of services and facilities available to aid your study including:
- More than 260,000 print book titles and more than 2,100 ebooks
- More than 44,000 journals available in print or electronic format
- An online catalogue
- An extensive range of electronic resources including databases
- A University bookshop is available at the start of each academic year offering discounts to students.
Academic Subject Librarians
Academic Subject Librarians work closely with Schools and Departments to maintain and develop the resources available in the University and Campus Libraries. They are available to help you access and use the resources. For further information and contact details for Academic Subject Librarians please visit this link.
The Library offers off-campus access, allowing you to use the resources from home. You need your username and password to access services off-campus.
The following resources can be accessed off-campus:
- Electronic resources including databases, journals and ebooks
- University email system
- Access to work you have stored on the computer network (H:/)
- Blackboard - the University’s virtual learning environment
- The Library Catalogue
We have an excellent student-to-computer ratio and free Wi-Fi across the campus.
01522 886222 (Brayford)
01406 493007 (Holbeach)