Erasmus+ is a European higher education programme that promotes mobility for staff and students.
Under the programme, funding is available to University of Lincoln staff and students for visits to teach or study in any of 32 participating countries across Europe.
This programme is open to any students who attend European Institutions that offer the Erasmus+ programme.
- Grants and fee waivers for eligible students
- It's not a gap year - gain recognition
- Not just for language students
- Some courses taught in English
- Enhanced employment opportunities
- Have more fun and travel to amazing places
- Find out more about student opportunities.
- Give your career a boost
- Exchange Expertise, generate ideas, open doors
- Discover different approaches
- Go for five days up to six weeks
- Develop international networks
- Keep your outlook fresh
- Find out more about staff opportunities.