Spending a semester or a year abroad will really enhance your university experience and boost your career opportunities.
Our current students can choose to spend time at a range of partner institutions in a variety of countries and we also welcome incoming students to our campus from across the globe.
Find out about the best option for you below.
The University of Lincoln has been awarded an Erasmus+ University Charter by the European Commission for the period 2014-2020.
- Grants and fee waivers for eligible students
- It's not a gap year - gain recognition
- Not just for language students
- Some courses taught in English
- Enhanced employment opportunities
- Have more fun and travel to amazing places
Find out more about student opportunities
- Give your career a boost
- Exchange Expertise, generate ideas, open doors
- Discover different approaches
- Go for five days up to six weeks
- Develop international networks
- Keep your outlook fresh
Find out more about staff opportunities
More advice for your time abroad
The Erasmus+ website has some interesting case studies which gives great insight as to why students should participate.
Go International is really useful, with lots of perspective on going international especially the Student Perspectives Press Release on the home page.
Third Year Abroad offers lots of advice on what to do before you go, when you arrive, and when you return to the UK, as well as a Year Abroad Survival guide, and 100 reasons to study abroad in the first instance.
International Exchange Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is also very useful.
Erasmus programmes at the University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln currently has 2 programmes open to students of Erasmus Mundus, which do not form part of Erasmus+. Applications can only be accepted from students from our partner institutions in the following disciplines: