The Student Support Team
The Student Support Team is here to ensure that you can access all of our services and information. They are the first people you will meet when you go into the Student Support Centre and our friendly and helpful staff can help you with a range of queries.
In the Student Support Centre you can:
- Access to all Student Support and Wellbeing Services
- Receive help and advice on accessing University services, course regulations, complaints and appeals and scholarships and bursaries
- Enrol with the University (outside of scheduled enrolment events)
- Request letters to confirm student status for banks, council tax exemptions etc.
- Access financial services, such as paying bills to the University, arranging payment plans and confirming your fee status
- Hand in assignments outside normal college office hours
- Change your personal contact details e.g. address, telephone number and name (documentary proof required for change of name)
- Update bank details
- Report sickness/absence
- Collect and submit Extenuating Circumstances forms and receive support on completing the form
- Make enquiries about your exams
- Replace lost enrolment cards
- Finalise administration of transfer of course, interruption of studies and withdrawal from the University.