Research Support Staff
The University of Lincoln’s Research and Income Generation Team provides guidance, advice and information on funding opportunities, research bids and contractual advice.
They provide expert services in research funding and support to colleagues including:
- Identification and targeted dissemination of funding opportunities
- Development of research proposals including redrafting and detailed comments
- Costing and pricing of research proposals
- Advice on eligibility issues and funder requirements
- Guidance on good research practice, ethics and governance
- Coordinating internal approvals and electronic bid submission
- Contractual advice and guidance
- Project set-up and post-award management support.
They also offer regular staff development and training events on finding research funding, research grant development and EU funding.
Central Research Support Team
There are also colleagues within each of the Colleges who can provide advice and support.