The University of Lincoln offers a range of Foundation Degrees which combine academic study with work-based learning. Some of our Foundation Degrees are offered in conjunction with our partner institutions.
Foundation Degrees typically focus on a particular industry and are designed to equip you for a career in that chosen industry or a related area.
We offer the following Foundation Degrees:
- FdSc Food Manufacture (Operations Management)
- FdSc Food Manufacture (Quality Assurance and Tehcnical Management)
- FdSc Computer Information Systems at North Lindsey College
- HNC Computer Science at Lincoln College
- HND Computer Science at Lincoln College
- HND Computer Science at North Lindsey College
- FdSc Sport Coaching, Education and Development at Lincoln College
- FdSc Sports Therapy, Health and Fitness at Lincoln College
- FdA Leadership and Management at North Lindsey College
- FdA Business and Human Resource Management at North Lindsey College
- HND Business Studies at North Lindsey College
Working With Partner Colleges
The University of Lincoln validates some Foundation Degree courses offered by our Partner Colleges.
Please visit our partners’ websites for further information: