Information and Communication Technology (ICT) policies
ICT Acceptable Use Policy
- You must not use anything that you are not permitted to access
- You must not do anything illegal
- You must not create or use offensive material
- You must not introduce viruses or do anything else that causes problems for others
- Do not email or remove any personal or sensitive data without obtaining permission and using strong encryption
- You could be subject to disciplinary and/or other action if you break the rules
- If you are not sure about anything contact the ICT Service Desk on x6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Notice & Takedown Policy
Notifying the University of Lincoln.
If you find material which you consider illegally held or published on a University of Lincoln website please contact us and supply the following information:
- Your contact details
- Full details of the material
- The web address (URL) where you found the material
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights owner or are authorised to act for the rights owner.
Complaints may be made by email containing the details above should be sent to:
or, in writing to:Information Security